Mr. Cappillino is a distinguished member of the Dutchess County Bar. His experience ranges from handling development matters before municipal boards to estate planning and municipal bond issuances. He has advised real estate developers on a number of large scale projects. Mr. Cappillino has also handled complex litigation from commencement through the appeals process.
Mr. Cappillino is a former Chief Assistant County Attorney for Dutchess County, New York and a former Town Attorney for the Town of Hyde Park, New York. He now serves as counsel to the Dutchess County Industrial Development Agency, the Dutchess County Local Development Corporation, the Pawling Joint Fire District, and the Town of Clinton, New York.
- Real Property Law
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Municipal Law
- Planning and Zoning Law and Litigation
- 1977, New York, US District Court, Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of New York, and U.S. Supreme Court
- Marist College (B.A. 1973) cum laude
- Albany Law School of Union University (J.D. 1976)
Professional Activities and Associations
- President, Young Lawyers Section, Dutchess County Bar Association, 1979-1980
- Member: Dutchess County (Chairman, Grievance Committee 1998 - 2011)
- New York State (Member, Sections on: Municipal Law, Real Property Law, Trusts and Estates and General Practice)
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers